Vicon offers four cost-effective CompactLine two-rotor rakes with working widths ranging center swath from 6.2m to 7.8m.
They are mounted on a strong and stable frame to ensure a long lifetime. Features such as actively steered wheels, TerraLink Quattro system and hydraulically raised rotors are standard - except on the Andex 644.
Andex 724 Hydro is fitted with hydraulically operated axles on the main frame, in order to lift and lower the machine during transport and operation. This feature significantly reduces transport height by 40cm, allowing a transport height as low as 3.45m.
- The Vicon CompactLine rakes feature oil-immersed cam discs and guide rollers.
- Tine arm bearings are fully lubricated, and hence absolutely maintenance-free.
- High-tensile tine arm holders and two bearings on either side of the driveshaft, provide the compact unit with strength and dependability.
- Vicon-developed cam tracks are specifically tailored to individual rotor diameters for optimal raking at any working width and on any model.
- The rear carrier frame with controlled steering facility allows tight turns on headlands and loss free swathing, even in awkwardly shaped fields.
- Even if the rotors are lifted on a steep slope, the steering system reliably counteracts any deviation.
- The ability to make sharp turns up to 80° and the cross stabilizer in the headstock are unique Vicon features.
- Vicon rotary rakes are designed to do well-shaped and clean swaths, achieved with precision in every part of the raking.
- The ability to follow ground contours is important to avoid dirt in the swath - especially in uneven field conditions.
- The TerraLink Quattro system controls the rotor in 3 dimensions, with a unique combination of an undercarriage with 4 wheels and a specially designed rotor suspension system. This ensures superb raking performance, even at higher forward speeds.
- Maintenance-free system - no pivots or joints to wear out.
- Automatic rotor suspension, ensuring smooth operation.
- Built-in pressure bias on front wheels prevents lifting and tine bounce.
- Optimal ground following for clean raking at high forward speeds. All wheels are positioned close to the tines.
- The Vicon centre swath rakes offer hydraulic adjustable working width.
- This enables varying swath width, ensuring a perfect match to the pick-up width of loader wagons, balers and foragers.