The Andex 774 –ProLine multirotor cost-effective rakes with 7.7m working width. The side delivery concept adds excellent flexibility in swath formation and allows you to collect crops from a working width of 15.00m into one swath. In addition, if crop volume is low, several passes can be raked into one row. The Andex 774 is fitted with the renowned ProLine gearbox with its’ maintenance-free rotor head. 12 arms in the front and 13 in the rear secure perfect swath quality
- The ProLine rakes feature a unique drive system which comprises oil-immersed pinion and crown wheels.
- The fully enclosed design ensures full and permanent lubrication, and makes the entire system absolutely maintenance-free.
- The hardened cam track is adjustable, and features a flat curve and an extremely large 400 mm diameter, providing positive guidance to the steel rollers, and promoting quiet machine running.
- Aluminium bearing housings, with two integral ball bearings and wide support, provide solid and maintenance-free tine arm mounting.
- Vicon rotary rakes are designed to do well-shaped and clean swaths, achieved with precision in every part of the raking.
- The ability to follow ground contours is important to avoid dirt in the swath - especially in uneven field conditions.
- The TerraLink Quattro system controls the rotor in 3 dimensions, with a unique combination of an undercarriage with 4 wheels and a specially designed rotor suspension system. This ensures superb raking performance, even at higher forward speeds.
- Maintenance-free system - no pivots or joints to wear out.
- Automatic rotor suspension, ensuring smooth operation.
- Built-in pressure bias on front wheels prevents lifting and tine bounce.
- Optimal ground following for clean raking at high forward speeds. All wheels are positioned close to the tines.
- The rear carrier frame with controlled steering facility allows tight turns on headlands and loss free swathing, even in awkwardly shaped fields.
- Even if the rotors are lifted on a steep slope, the steering system reliably counteracts any deviation.
- The ability to make sharp turns up to 80° and the cross stabilizer in the headstock are unique Vicon features.