A User-Friendly Trailed Pull-Type Disc Mower
Vicon EXTRA 532 and EXTRA 540 are easy to operate and have a low power requirement which reduces the fuel consumption and therefore allow the mowers to be used with smaller tractors.
Based on a responsive floatation system Vicon EXTRA 532 and EXTRA 540 have a remarkable ability to adapt to the ground structure which improves the grass flow and provides a gentler handling of the crop.
It also protects the cutterbar from unforesseen obstacles which may occur.
Vicon EXTRA 532 and EXTRA 540 have a sideward adaption which allows a movement up and down of 8.5° to each side – in total 17°.
- Working width: 3.20m and 4.0m
- Responsive Floatation ensures an even pressure across the entire cutterbar in uneven conditions
- Easy to connect to every tractor.
- Outstanding ground following ability
- Fully welded EXTRA cutterbar with triangular discs.
- Exceptional ability to adapt to the ground conditions
- Ensures an even pressure across the entire cutterbar in uneven conditions.
- The range is 17’2” upwards and 8’4” downwards
- Sideward adaption which allows a movement up and down of 8.5° degrees to each side – in total 17°.
- Generates many benefits when working on hillsides or along ditches, and also makes it easier to control the unit on headlands.
- The EXTRA cutterbar is designed for low maintenance and offers a very quiet operation.
- Operators will immediately love the virtually quiet operation of the new cutterbar – convenient during a long and busy working day
- Fully welded cutterbar for a very strong construction.
- Even number of contrarotating discs for improved overlap.
- Three bladed discs for more cuts.
- Smooth stone guard design for excellent cutting quality.
- High oil capacity ensuring low working temperature.
- Low noise level thanks to specially tooled gear wheels.
- Twisted knives for a clean cut in all conditions.
- To offer maximum protection of the cutterbar, these machines are fitted with the well-known Vicon BreakAway solution.
- When encountering an obstacle, the BreakAway will swing the machine backwards and over the obstacle, returning it to the original working position once the obstacle has been passed
- The gearbox is fixed to the mainframe in order to ensure less movement during operation
- Provides unlimited rotational movement between the machine and the tractor.
- Makes it easier to perform sharp turns