Vicon BW2250 allows you to wrap on the move. Pick up one bale and wrap it as you move to the storage site. The BW2250 provides easy and gentle self-loading of the bales. The bale is gently lifted up by two guide rollers. Satellite pre-stretcher ensures fast and accurate wrapping action. The BW2250 is able to wrap the bale as it is being transported to the storage site.
- The scissor type film cutter with sharp knives gives a clean cut over the full width of the stretch film.
- The secure hydraulic film cutter has a spring loaded clamp to hold the film firmly ready for the next bale.
- Vicon pre-stretchers provide even film stretch throughout the roll, which are easy to operate and require low maintenance.
- The unique pre-stretch roller profile keeps the stretched film at its optimum width and results in fewer problems with film tear.
- The rollers are made of aluminum which avoids the build-up of tack from the film, which can result in overstretch of film and film tear.
- Specially profiled rollers help to disperse air and water as the film is being stretched.
- Change of film roll is quick and easy with Vicon pre-stretchers. The empty core is released by pushing down a single lever with one hand.
- Low lifting height of the film rolls is achieved thanks to the low profile design of all Vicon bale wrappers.
Computer Control (C)
- New Computer control for mounted satellite wrappers turns the wrapper into a fully automatic machine offering either a fully automatic operation or a choice of manual override or function by function operation.