The Andex 715T Vario and the Andex 714T Evo are designed for maximum flexibility for raking in various conditions.
The twin rotors work independently from each other, making it possible to collect either one large swath or two smaller night swaths. These rakes can place two large swaths into one, allowing a total of up to 12.5m of the crop to be gathered into one swath.
The TerraLink PLUS system also allows additional movement and improved following of harsher ground contours for better performance in rough fields.
All the machine's main functions, like the side shift of the front rotor, the side shift of the rear rotor, and the swath width, can be easily controlled with a handheld from the cabin.
- The Vicon CompactLine rakes feature oil-immersed cam discs and guide rollers.
- Tine arm bearings are fully lubricated, and hence absolutely maintenance-free.
- High-tensile tine arm holders and two bearings on either side of the driveshaft, provide the compact unit with strength and dependability.
- Vicon-developed cam tracks are specifically tailored to individual rotor diameters for optimal raking at any working width and on any model.
- The Vario version also offers the patented SideShift system as an option, which comprises electro-hydraulic control of all functions.
- A special feature on the Andex 714T Vario is the possibility to operate both rotors – front and rear – in an offset position from the tractor cab.
- With this patented system, raking along field boundaries or around trees is no problem – the tractor can run at a safe distance from the obstacles.
- It is also possible to run on raked fields while having the rake offset to the left side.
- It is possible to collect either one large swath or two smaller swaths.
- Andex 714T Evo & Andex 715T Vario can place two large swaths into one, allowing a total of up to 12.5 m crop to be gathered into one swath.
- Andex 705 Vario can also place two large swaths into one, allowing a total of up to 13.0 m crop to be gathered into one swath.
- It is also possible to place two small night swaths for hay crops.
- Vicon rotary rakes are designed to do well-shaped and clean swaths, achieved with precision in every part of the raking.
- The ability to follow ground contours is important to avoid dirt in the swath - especially in uneven field conditions.
- The TerraLink Quattro system controls the rotor in 3 dimensions, with a unique combination of an undercarriage with 4 wheels and a specially designed rotor suspension system. This ensures superb raking performance, even at higher forward speeds.
- Maintenance-free system - no pivots or joints to wear out.
- Automatic rotor suspension, ensuring smooth operation.
- Built-in pressure bias on front wheels prevents lifting and tine bounce.
- Optimal ground following for clean raking at high forward speeds. All wheels are positioned close to the tines.
- Vicon Andex 714T models are equipped with the QuickLift system as standard.
- This ensures a lifting height of 50 cm to easily cross over existing swathes.
- Rotors are lifted using only a single acting valve.
- During transport the swath board automatically folds clear. Transport width is below 3m (2.45m with tine arms removed).