Compact and Robust Design
Vicon offers 2 versions of compact tedders with low maintenance requirements and a working-width ranging from 4.6m to 5.2m. Maintenance-friendly features include 500mm rotor plates and an easy-to-maintain gearbox. Both tedders can be adjusted centrally to move the tedder to the desired position for border tedding.
- Low maintenance CompactLine gearbox with only one grease nipple.
- Compact tedders with low weight and power requirements.
- Rotor plate dimension of 500mm.
- Double bearings from pinion to crown wheel guarantee maximum longevity of the driveline.
- Super-C tines with large spring coil diameter for added service life.
- Easy setting of spreading angle through simple three-way adjustment of wheel height.
- Box shaped main frame with only one welding seam for maximum rigidity.
- The frame design is fully enclosed at the top edge for maximum strength – an exceptionally solid design,
- Double universal joints give smooth and efficient transfer of power.
- Greasable pivoting points with large diameter guarantee a very strong and reliable construction.
Simple three-way adjustment of wheel height, allows the optimum spreading angle to be achieved according to crop conditions.
- High-quality forage allows the optimum spreading angle to be achieved according to crop conditions, helping you to produce high quality forage.
- Setting the rotors to the right spreading angle will considerably improve the spreading action, and speed up the drying process.
- The mower swaths are neatly lifted by the tines and evenly spread over the full width.
- Tines glide in a more uniform frequency over the stubble, so the risk of dirt being lifted by the tines is minimized.