HighlightsRotaFlow system - smooth acceleration of fertiliser Highly accurate weighing system and reference sensor GEOSPREAD ensures a cost saving of 5-15% of fertiliser Individual section control with sections of 1 metre MULTIRATE: multiple rates within a working width intelligent Disc Control - independent disc speed left and right
The Next Step in Accurate Spreading
The Vicon RO-EDW GEOSPREAD iDC is the next step in precision spreading to improve crop growth at the border of the field while saving fertiliser. To be able to bring the right amount of nutrients to the border of the field, you need to reduce the RPM of the disc on the outer side. When using a PTO driven spreader you do not only reduce the speed of the outer disc, but also of the inner disc, which means that there will be an area where there is more or less no fertiliser. To solve this issue we have developed the iDC technology. iDC means intelligent Disc Control. With its intelligent hydraulic drive it monitors the left and right disc speed independently. This feature enables the spreader to automatically adapt the disc speed according to the requested working width and TrimFlow position.
All the settings are transferred from the AutosetApp to the spreader when doing the first calibration of the machine. Then, during work, the machine will automatically adapt the disc speed according to the spreading charts and the position of the border spreading devices. Leading to more precise fertiliser application for optimum crop growth.
The RO-EDW GEOSPREAD iDC spreader is ISOBUS compatible and AEF certified. The spreader can be operated in combination with the IsoMatch Tellus PRO, IsoMatch Tellus GO+ or any other ISOBUS compatible tractor terminal.
- iDC technology is a combination of an intuitive software with an integrated hydraulic driveline composed of a load sensing manifold link to two 80 cc hydraulic motors.
- Each hydraulic motor is equipped with a speed sensor which enables the hydraulic manifold to steer very precisely the hydraulic flow to each motor in order to adapt the disc speed for optimal precision in spreading.
- The intuitive and easy to use user interface allows the operator to have a clear view on each disc speed. It enables to save all the spreader settings for each fertiliser including the disc speed when spreading full width or when using a TrimFlow border spreading device.
- The load sensing hydraulic drive allows the tractor to run at a lower engine RPM, which reduces fuel consumption and increases driver comfort. The spreader only takes the oil it needs from the tractor, which increases the lifetime of both the pump and oil.
When running IsoMatch GEOCONTROL in addition to GEOSPREAD you can set the RO-M/RO-EDW/RO-XXL GEOSPREAD (iDC) more accurately. The working width will automatically be adjusted to suit the overlap and coverage using a GPS positioning system. For example, when driving in a wedged or irregular shaped field, GEOSPREAD will start to decrease the working width step by step. GEOSPREAD is using the section control function of the IsoMatch GEOCONTROL software which is in the IsoMatch Tellus PRO or IsoMatch Tellus GO+ terminal. The spreader working width is divided into a minimum of 1 metre sections (max. 45 sections on RO-XXL GEOSPREAD (iDC), max. 54 sections on RO-EDW GEOSPREAD (iDC) and max. 33 sections on RO-M GEOSPREAD). Not only the spreading width is adjusted, the application rate (kg/min) is also adjusted automatically to match the revised spreading width. This combination of working width and application rate adjustment makes the GEOSPREAD system extremely accurate, with minimum influence on the coefficient of variation of the spread pattern
- Quick and accurate spreading, due to the actuators being directly connected to the discharge point. No linkages.
- Automatic, in-field, disc RPM management to maintain a perfect spreading pattern and optimise border spreading in combination with the TrimFlow.
- Section control with 1 metre sections (depending on the terminal functionality)
- Easy operation: no need to step off the tractor to adjust the working width
- 100% ISOBUS compatible for easy operation
- Automatic start/stop with GPS on headlands possible
- The Vicon weighing spreader range is 100% ISOBUS compatible as standard, which means easy plug and play with the IsoMatch Tellus GO+ or PRO or an other AEF certified terminal.
- The GEOSPREAD spreader range is equipped with an user interface (Generation 3 electronics) on the control terminal with an easy navigation structure, intuitive layout and guarantees optimal user friendliness. Features includes: pre-sets to save different fertiliser types, easy filling mode including limit warning, easier service and diagnostics and support of a digital spirit level to be able to level the spreader with the hydraulic top link from the tractor cab. Operators will be fully prepared for the future of spreading.
With the AutosetApp you have always the most up to date settings for your weighing spreader available. The AutosetApp is an App (software application) available on the IsoMatch Tellus PRO or IsoMatch Tellus GO+ terminal. The AutosetApp is standard integrated into the IsoMatch GEOCONTROL software. This App connects the terminal directly with the GEOSPREAD weighing spreader and will automatically adjust the spreader according to the settings entered into the App. The AutosetApp will also work in combination with the RO-M EW, RO-M W PRO and RO-EDW, with the exception being for those spreaders the discharge point (letter setting) still needs to be adjusted manually on the spreader itself.
The Vicon fertiliser spreader database with the most up to date spreading charts is always available online. The AutosetApp can connect to the fertiliser spreading database in two different ways. You can connect it to the online database via the IsoMatch Wireless WIFI USB adapter or download the most actual database from the website www.viconspreadingcharts.com on an USB stick and upload the database directly into the IsoMatch Tellus PRO or IsoMatch Tellus GO+ terminal.
For even more precision
MULTIRATE (Variable Rate Application) applies multiple rates within a working width.
In order to spread the right amount of fertiliser at a specific place in a field there is a need to have a different rate within the working width. Depending on the field variation and the size of the grid of the variable application map, input of 2, 4, 6 or 8 rate sections can be used. This means a more accurate application of nutrients to have a better nutrient efficiency, better yield and reduce costs.
With a Vicon GEOSPREAD spreader you invest in 100% ISOBUS compatibility for easy plug and play with the IsoMatch Tellus PRO or any other AEF certified terminal. In just some steps with this combination you are ready to use MULTIRATE. You have to convert a satellite or soil map into an ISO-XML file. Download the Variable Rate Map into the terminal and you are ready to spread with MULTIRATE with 2 up to 8 rates.
- No impact, no fragmentation, no dust: Central release point, smooth acceleration and centrifugal force accelerates fertiliser up to disc speed before it reaches the vane.
- Accurate spreading pattern: A double overlap spreading pattern gives unrivalled accuracy. The 8 vanes per discs are ensuring a continuous flow of fertiliser to the field. This is important for high capacity spreading and forward speed.
- Minimal wind influence, maximum tolerance: Flat discs and a horizontal flow of fertiliser give a symmetrical spreading pattern.
- Consistent spreading pattern: Eight vanes per disc, eight sectors per revolution give an equal distribution. Double overlap spreading pattern.
- Guaranteed accuracy on slopes: guaranteed accuracy on slopes. The fertiliser always contacts the vanes at the same point, also on slopes and travels the complete length of the vane.
- Continuous dynamic "online - calibration" with high frequency communication signal.
- Vicon's unique reference sensor technology: all negative influences are automatically corrected and eliminated, ensuring utmost spreading accuracy even on hill sides. The Vicon reference sensor gives you absolute accuracy, because every kilo counts!
- Load cells in combination with the unique reference sensor:
- Auto calibrating and continuous weighing system
- Automatic correction on slopes
- Automatic correction of shocks, even on rough terrain
- Automatic speed related dosing system
- No calibration test needed
- Highest accuracy in all conditions: even spreading quality guaranteed! Save costs and increase quality!
- Vicon offers the TrimFlow system or manual/hydraulic border spreading plate for border spreading. The TrimFlow can be accurately set for all types of fertiliser and for all working widths. Operation is easy, no need to leave the tractor seat. For the RO-M GEOSPREAD, RO-XL, RO-EDW and RO-XXL GEOSPREAD (iDC) models the TrimFlow can even be fitted on the left- and right-hand side of the spreader.
- With one-side boundary spreading the tractor is driven approximately 2 metres from the field border.
- With boundary track spreading the tractor is driving in the first tramline and is spreading to the border. The distance to the border is the half of the working width.
- The Border Spreading Indicator (BSI) on the standard weighing spreaders (RO-M EW, RO-M W PRO, RO-EDW) indicates which border spreading device is active. For the GEOSPREAD machines this is integrated in the electronics and the active device will be displayed on the control terminal in the cab.
- The RO-XL, RO-EDW and RO-EDW/RO-XXL GEOSPREAD spreaders are also available mounted on a trailer frame.
- A Central Hydraulic Drive is as option available for spreading without PTO shaft, for the RO-XL, RO-EDW and RO-EDW/RO-XXL GEOSPREAD.
- Easy to assemble aluminum hopper extensions are available to increase hopper capacity.
- An easy to fold in and out hopper cover is as option available. Simple to fit! It can be the manual folded hopper cover or the electrical version which can be controlled from the tractor cab.
- Left/right shut off valve for spreading at half working widths is optional available.
- To ensure a consistent flow when spreading low quantities, the RotaFlow system is equipped with a fine application kit. Ideal for spreading low quantities, seeds and slug pellets.
- Delta shaped heavy duty grids are standard equipment of the RO-XL, RO-EDW, RO-EDW/RO-XXL GEOSPREAD (iDC) spreaders.
- Central gear box with 2 input shafts for high and low disc speed settings is standard equipment of the RO-XL, RO-EDW, RO-EDW/RO-XXL GEOSPREAD (iDC) spreaders.
- Hopper emptying kit is optional available to easy get the last fertiliser out of your hopper.
- Easy calibration is done with the optional calibration container.
- Long lifetime LED lighting set is standard equipment for the RO-XL, RO-EDW, RO-EDW and RO-XXL GEOSPREAD (iDC) spreaders.
- The mud guards (option) protect the spreading disc against mud, water etc.
The front-rear combination will not only increase the total capacity up to 6000 or 7000 litres, but also the efficiency and nutrition accuracy will be increased by spreading two different applications in one pass. Instead of spreading a blend it is possible to apply two different fertiliser types with different physical properties, both with a correct setting to get a perfect nutrient accuracy and spreading pattern. As a result, there will be an increased yield and more efficient use of the applied fertiliser.
Perfect weight balance
With a spreader in the rear and one in the front there is an increase in capacity and at the same time a perfect weight balance on the tractor. This means that there is less ground pressure, which results in less soil compaction. In case there is no PTO shaft available at the front of the tractor, the central hydraulic driveline on the GEOSPREAD spreaders can be used. The TrimFlow border spreading device can be added on the left- and right-hand side for spreading borders and headlands.
The different GEOSPREAD models, with different hopper capacities, can be combined in the front and the rear. On the ISOBUS terminal each disc spreader can be selected, and the correct setting can easily be entered. Section control will automatically switch on and off sections on both spreaders to minimise overlap. With the Variable Rate Application on all the Vicon GEOSPREAD spreaders it is possible to automatically adjust the application rate separately from the front and rear spreader. For even more precision MULTIRATE applies multiple rates within a working width, independently from the front and rear spreader.
For an optimal result with high quality vanes.
Increased use of very hard fertilisers with sharp edges at high flow rates will shorten the lifetime of the vanes. Worn out vanes are creating an unreliable spreading pattern, causing uneven nutrient distribution and potential yield loss.
XHD wearing resistant vanes stand for a long life time and reliable machine. The surface coating of the lift vanes was introduced for this purpose.
The XHD lift vanes are made out of standard Duplex stainless steel, treated with Chromium carbide coating layer to increase their wearing resistance. The Chromium carbide is an extremely hard and corrosion resistant material. It's heated to very high temperatures and sprayed on the vane to create a protective layer. The Chromium carbide increases the wearing resistance, but has no influence on the spreading pattern. The XHD lift vanes provide a high quality spreading pattern and durability for the farmer.
When deciding what equipment to purchase, it is not always easy to find the optimal solution in the broad market offering of today. Technology is developing fast and tractors and implements are more and more equipped with high tech electronics. We understand this complexity and are committed to provide you with easy farming solutions. Therefore these cost-efficient ISOBUS Universal Terminals, IsoMatch Tellus and IsoMatch Tellus GO+ are made for easy machine control and efficient farming.
With its advanced hardware and software features, the IsoMatch Tellus PRO provides the optimal precision farming solution for an all-in-one control system inside your tractor cab.
IsoMatch Tellus PRO is the centre for connecting all ISOBUS machines and a platform for running precision farming applications. It offers everything you need to get the maximum out of your machines and crops, as well as cost savings in fertiliser, chemicals and seeds by using automatic section control and variable rate control. With the unique dual screen functionality it gives you the opportunity to view and control two machines and processes simultaneously.
Work easy. Be in control.
The new IsoMatch Tellus GO+ offers a more powerful processor, allowing for significantly faster responsiveness and increasing the ease of navigation. The IsoMatch Tellus GO+ can handle demanding applications like IsoMatch FarmCentre, allowing advanced features and remote connection to your implement for a higher yield at less cost.
Ease of setting up the machine with the soft keys and simple use of the hard keys and rotary switch for optimal control while driving remains the trademark of the IsoMatch Tellus GO+ terminal, and is testimony to Vicon's commitment to bring farmers the most advanced technologies to improve productivity and efficiency.
With manual guidance you are perfectly on track.
The IsoMatch InLine is a light bar which allows easy manual guidance. It is the perfect assistant to get you as close as possible to your desired A-B line. Mounted in the line of sight, you can easily see the distance from the A-B line and to which direction you should steer for the ideal position. The display of the IsoMatch InLine also displays the status of the machine sections, which adds more comfort of use. The LEDs can be dimmed for night operation.
Distance to A-B line with LED indication and a numeric display
Manual guidance in combination with IsoMatch GEOCONTROL
Displays status of machine sections
The essential accessory for IsoMatch GEOCONTROL.
The IsoMatch Global 3 is the GPS antenna, with DGPS accuracy, in the IsoMatch product range.
It enables satellite navigation for site-specific section control, variable rate application, manual guidance and field registration.
Allows manual guidance, automatic section control and variable rate in combination with IsoMatch GEOCONTROL
DGPS accuracy without additional subscription fees
Easy to fit with mounting brackets included
Made for smart, efficient and easy farming
IsoMatch GEOCONTROL is an advanced software application within the IsoMatch Tellus and IsoMatch Tellus GO+ that helps you to control all ISOBUS compatible Kverneland Group machines such as sprayers, spreaders and seeders! Combined with a GPS receiver it fulfills the future needs in terms of easy, smart and efficient farming!
The IsoMatch Grip is an ISOBUS auxiliary device developed for great operator comfort and efficient machine control. Its ergonomic shape and the complete freedom of assigning and controlling a total of 44 implement functions from one device are unique in the market today. From your fingertips you have endless possibilities to operate all machine functions as desired. And assignments are saved per machine making it even more applicable to your needs.
Connect to a local wireless network on your IsoMatch Tellus Terminal.
IsoMatch Wireless (USB-stick) is complementary to the IsoMatch Tellus and makes it easy to connect to a local wireless network, such as your phone’s hot-spot, home network etc.
No additional costs of an internet service provider. When connected via the IsoMatch Wireless you can browse the internet, view the weather, Gmail, Google, etc.
The IsoMatch Eye is the camera option in the IsoMatch product range.
IsoMatch Eye is a camera that has been developed for use with our IsoMatch Tellus PRO and IsoMatch Tellus GO+ terminal. The IsoMatch Eye is switchable from rear view to standard view.
It gives you full control and overview of entire machine operation during day and night, because of its night vision by integrated LED’s. This increases the safety e.g. when reversing the machine or manoeuvring around obstructions.
Changeable from rear view to standard view
Full control and overview of entire machine operation
Night vision by integrated LED’s
Whether you are a farmer or contractor with a fleet, IsoMatch FarmCentre gives you a complete overview of your business. You can track the movement of your fleet in real time or verify later where your machines have been operating. Keeping track of multiple machines spread over vast areas has never been so easy! Additionally, all alerts and notifications are sent directly to the IsoMatch FarmCentre web application, and the history of alerts is saved. Allowing dealer to access your account for remote support will decrease the risk of downtime and increase your productivity.
With IsoMatch FarmCentre, machine performance parameters can be tracked and analysed for optimal performance. Actual information about quantity of pressed bales, fertiliser consumption and more is shown in the application. All this you can check remotely from a computer or even a tablet or smartphone.
Technical specificationsDownload brochure
RO-EDW GEOSPREAD iDC
RO-EDW GEOSPREAD iDC
RO-EDW GEOSPREAD iDC
RO-EDW GEOSPREAD iDC
RO-EDW GEOSPREAD iDC
Hopper capacity (l)
Filling height (cm)
Filling width (cm)
Empty weight (kg)
Spread width (m)
12 - 54*
10 - 320
Hydraulic drive line
LED lighting set
Border spreading plate
TrimFlow border spreading system
* Dependent on type of fertiliser and vanes.