Master Productivity and Accuracy with the Andex 1254 and Andex 1304
The Andex 1254 rakes with CompactLine gearbox and designed for easy-to-use with substantial 12.5m working width. They master raking quality and easy operation by focusing on the elements that matter. The Andex 1304 ProLine rakes are designed to make lighter work of tough conditions. Working width of both models can be adjusted hydraulically between 10.0-12.5m, swath width between 1.2 and 2.2 m, and transport position of less than 4.0m, without removing tine arms. The maintenance-free TerraLink Quattro rotor suspension system secures optimal ground-contour following. All functions can be easily operated with a simple control box.
The Andex 1254 and 1304 (Pro) give no reason for wasting time, not even when moving between fields. Just raise the rotors and off you go, securely below 4m transport height. There is no need to leave the tractor to remove tines arms. Large transport wheels and hydraulic brakes are standard.
For storage all tines arms are detachable to allow a storage height as low as 3.40m. A strong and stable storage foot ensures fast and trouble-free coupling and uncoupling.
The Vicon rake models Andex 1254 and 1304 (Pro) come with enhanced headland management. In addition to high ground clearance of rotors during headland turns it is possible to tailor time delay between lifting/lowering of the front and rear rotors according to driving speed and field conditions. This is done mechanically in an easy and uncomplicated way.
- The Andex 1254 will do sharp turns of up to 80⁰, both on headlands and during transport when passing through narrow gate ways.
- The rotors can, as a standard feature, lift pairwise which is convenient for raking crop away from fence lines or when raking low crop fields.
The hydraulic adjustment of working and swath width allows you to customise swath intensity and width to the capacity of the following machine, conveniently handled and controlled from the tractor seat. Working width can be set between 10 and 12.50m and swath width can be adjusted between 1.20 and 2.20m, adding the necessary flexibility.
- Vicon rotary rakes are designed to do well-shaped and clean swaths, achieved with precision in every part of the raking.
- The ability to follow ground contours is important to avoid dirt in the swath - especially in uneven field conditions.
- The TerraLink Quattro system controls the rotor in 3 dimensions, with a unique combination of an undercarriage with 4 wheels and a specially designed rotor suspension system. This ensures superb raking performance, even at higher forward speeds.
- Maintenance-free system - no pivots or joints to wear out.
- Automatic rotor suspension, ensuring smooth operation.
- Built-in pressure bias on front wheels prevents lifting and tine bounce.
- Optimal ground following for clean raking at high forward speeds. All wheels are positioned close to the tines.